Library Access - August 2022 update
15 August 2022
Following the completion of EPIC training in the libraries:
Frimley: Unlimited access to facilities again, but until the EPIC training equipment is removed study space is still limited and the books remain boxed up in the IT room.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
Remote library services will be accessible as usual from:
Library staff can be reached 9am-5pm Monday to Friday via:
- Email: email@example.com (FPH) / firstname.lastname@example.org (WPH)
- Phone: 0300 6134817 (FPH) / 0300 6154856 (WPH)
Featured resource: UpToDate
8 September 2022
UpToDate Anywhere: This evidence-based, point-of-care resource for staff includes updated reviews and images of clinical topics in 21 medical specialties. It can be accessed via your desktop PC or mobile app, on or off-site.*
NB. The account is linked to your affiliation with Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. To keep your account active, simply login through the Trust intranet link every 90 days to maintain benefits.
(* Not available to all organisations)
UpToDate® Anywhere Registration Benefits:
- NEW – CME can be submitted via Mobile devices, as well as on your desktop! Plus- Free continuing education credits (CME/CE/CPD) when you research a clinical question using UpToDate onsite or remotely and on your mobile device
- Free UpToDate Mobile App for your iOS® or Android™ device
- Remote UpToDate access from outside the hospital network
- Bi-weekly Clinical Newsletter with important updates from the UpToDate editorial team
You must register to take advantage of these benefits, please click here