This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By scrolling or continuing to use this site without changing your browser settings, you are consenting to our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

Frimley Health Values Logo

Talking your language

If you do not speak English and need to have an interpreter for your appointment, please ask someone who speaks English to telephone the ward or department you are visiting. This telephone number should be on your appointment letter. 

You can pick up an ‘I speak’ card at reception points which you can use to inform staff if you need an interpreter.

Most interpreting is now done via the telephone or over a video link on the ward or in a clinic. Only in exceptional circumstances will we offer a face to face interpreter.

'Choose well' booklet in Nepalese

Disability FAQs

Non-emergency transport service

This is provided across our area by South Central Ambulance Service. You can find out if you are eligible for this service and how to book it through their website.