Training and development (*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*)
HEE SE AHP Practice Educator Training Programme
The AHP Practice Educator Training Programme has been designed for any healthcare professional involved in student placements across the Southeast.
The aim of this training programme is to:
- Make widely available an accessible multi-unit e-learning programme available to all AHPs, AHP practice educators and healthcare professionals across the Southeast
- Offer a standard level of practice educator training and development across all the AHPs
- Improve the knowledge and skills of practice educators to support quality learning environments
- Increase practice educators’ confidence to supervise learners and support them to develop in their role as an educator
- Improve students’ experience of practice-based learning
- Improve understanding of the importance of practice-based learning and value the role of the practice educator
- Encourage more AHPs to become practice educators
This training programme has been developed in partnership with the University of Winchester and in collaboration with various AHP colleagues who have contributed to both the content development and review of the training programme.
Clinical Supervision with Confidence
Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate learners effectively with this online course for clinical and educational supervisors.
270 Supervision Training - Supervision - The Basics e-Learning
Supervision – either Managerial, Clinical or both, is a mandatory requirement for all staff across NHFT.
There are 3 modules, which are designed to introduce staff in NHFT to Supervision.