Just drop in, call or email
If you have any concerns about cancer, then please drop by for a chat. We’re at the front of the hospital at the main entrance of Wexham Park Hospital (entrance 2). You don’t need to make a appointment but please do call to check out opening times to ensure we are here to help you when you decide to visit.
Macmillan opening times and contact information:
Our usual opening times for the drop in service are Monday- Friday 9am- 4pm, excluding days on which the centre is closed. You can also pre book an appointment to avoid disappointment on 0300 615 4886 or drop us an email on email@example.com.
How we can help:
- We have a range of written information about all aspects of cancer from Macmillan Cancer Support and all the major cancer charities
- We have audio, video and easy to read information and access to many translated leaflets
- We can listen to your concerns and help you to find the information or support that you need
- We can give you details about support groups or local wellbeing programmes or other organisations that may be helpful depending upon your needs
- We can help with filling in forms for financial help and refer you to our specialist Macmillan advisors if needed.
- We can communicate with your key worker (usually your cancer clinical nurse specialist, CNS) or others involved with your care as necessary
- We can help with communication between members of your family or other members or your care team (your GP, social worker or community nurse) if required or requested.
For more information please contact:
Caroline or Kavita on 0300 615 4886
Monday–Friday 9am-4pm (answerphone available at weekends and we will return your call as soon as possible)
For out of hours/weekend advice or more immediate information needs, please call the Macmillan Cancer Support Line on Freephone 0808 808 00 00 8am-8pm, 7 days a week or go to website www.macmillan.org.uk.
Other helpful Information:
For other support that we can help with and give you information about see the links below:
- Health costs
- Help with your visit to the cancer centre
- Car parking information for Wexham Park cancer centre
- Easy read information
- Cancer information in your languages
- Cancer care map
Health and wellbeing support
- Managing a cancer diagnosis support videos
- Fitness videos
- Health and care videos
- Mental health videos
- Exercise and nutrition
- Virtual support information
Cancer charities support
Web links for a range of specific charities or information pages from Cancer Research UK or the NHS website or Macmillan Cancer Support.
Volunteer with us
If you would like to volunteer with the Frimley Health Macmillan team, please call us on 0300 615 4886 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org