Frimley renal cancer centre
Frimley Park Hospital has been commissioned by NHS England to provide specialist treatment for kidney cancer across parts of Surrey, Hampshire, and Sussex, and includes referrals from the following NHS hospital trusts:
- Frimley Health Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Western Sussex Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
We provide a specialised renal cancer service from diagnosis through to completion of follow-up after treatment or surveillance, with a support team of four specialist kidney cancer surgeons, one kidney cancer fellow, and a kidney cancer specialist nurse.